· Insert https://tempusmagazine.co.uk/ is managed by COHORTED
COMMUNICATIONS LTD (Competition Manager) on behalf of TEMPUS
· Competitions are open to anyone aged 18 or over
based in the UK except for employees of TEMPUS MAGAZINE
and COHORTED COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
· When entering the competitions, you will sometimes be given the option to opt in to receive marketing communications from the prize sponsor and/or the publisher and Competition Manager. If you do opt in to receive such information, your contact details will be passed to the prize sponsor and/or the publisher and Competition Manager for this purpose.
· All competitions are free to enter.
· For ‘Prize Draw Competitions’, Winners will be
randomly selected from all of the valid entries into that particular prize
draw. Winners will be drawn and notified within 28 days of the closing date by
· To be a verified winner of the competition, you
will be asked to verify your name and contact details by the Competition
Manager before it will be deemed a valid claim.
· Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes
from the date of validating your claim or being informed you are a winner via
· Claims are only valid if the winner’s name and
address are on the electoral roll. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure
their contact details on the site are correct and up to date.
· Prizes will be offered by TEMPUS MAGAZINE and 3rd party companies. If a prize is
offered in conjunction with another company and the other company withdraws or
fails to provide it, TEMPUS MAGAZINE will
not provide the prize itself. Any special terms and conditions associated with
this type of prize will be displayed on the entry page below the competition.
· Unless otherwise stated, the Competition
Manager reserves the right to substitute a cash prize for the chosen prize
to an acceptable value alternative. This is at the Competition Manager’s discretion.
This occasion may arise when an advertised prize on the site is no longer
available, but it is not the responsibility of any 3rd party company. Otherwise
prizes are as stated.
· If the prize sponsor fails to deliver the prize to
the winners, this is not the responsibility TEMPUS
MAGAZINE to replace this prize (although full assistance will be given
in trying to resolve this)
· If a participant receives a winner notification in
error, then no prize will be due.
· If there is an error in the prize description or
value, then there will be no obligation to fulfil the prize
· The prizes are not for resale or transfer and
participants in breach of this may have any future competition entries
· Any participant found to be using robot forms to
enter a competition will invalidate their entry to the competition and will be
disqualified from the competition.
· Prize winner’s details may be displayed on the TEMPUS MAGAZINE website as first name or initial and
surname only e.g. Susan Smith or S. Smith. Any images and names supplied will
be deemed to have had any copyright ownership transferred to TEMPUS MAGAZINE and Cohorted Communications and
may be used for future promotions.
· Multiple entries for individuals are not allowed,
and entrants registering multiple times may have any number of their existing
entries deleted without prior notice. Any entries made using a duplicate
account will invalidate claims to prizes.
· All competitions may be subject to additional
rules. These will be listed in the special terms and conditions buttons on the
competition entry page.
· No correspondence on any of the rules above will
be entered into.
· Any personal information, including, without
limitation, your name, age, address (including postcode) and/or email address
· Please note we will try our hardest to contact
winners and deliver prizes however if we are not able to get in touch with you
we reserve the right to re draw the winner(s) and allocate the prize to someone
else. This is most likely to occur but is not limited to time sensitive prizes
or where a choice of prize(s) is available. Please ensure when entering competitions,
you provide an email address that is up to date to minimise the possibility of
· These rules will be governed by English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.